Corkers

I pin up here anything nice I find on the internet or anywhere in the books and newspapers!!! There may be some copyrighted things but I don't intend to break any laws....I just mean to share them.

Google

Friday, April 21, 2006

Life is about change

Life is about change, and I adapt easily to the new.

I choose to allow all my experiences to be joyous and loving.

I relax into the flow of life and let it provide all that I need easily and comfortably.

I forgive myself and others, release the past and move forward with love in my heart.

I love and approve of myself, am at peace with my own feelings and stand tall and free.

I am strong, capable, loving and lovable and perfect just as I am.

I freely love and enjoy life, allowing it to flow through me, rejoicing in my self-expression.

I allow every moment of every day to be joyous, harmonious and loving, and I feel peace and comfort in every area of my life.

I am enthusiastic about life and create it the way I want it to be and my life gets better and filled with more energy, vitality and passion every day.

I extend love to people everyday -- little by little, task by task, gesture by gesture, word by word.

I accept Divine guidance, trust the process of life and am always safe, secure and protected by Divine Love.

I rest securely knowing that all my needs are taken care of, only right action is taking place in my life and all details take care of themselves

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home