Corkers

I pin up here anything nice I find on the internet or anywhere in the books and newspapers!!! There may be some copyrighted things but I don't intend to break any laws....I just mean to share them.

Google

Thursday, June 01, 2006

By Khalil Gibran

It is indeed misery if I stretch an empty hand to men and receive nothing; but it is hopelessness if I stretch a full hand and find none to receive.

Should you sit upon a cloud you would not see the boundary line between one country and another, nor the boundary stone between a farm and a farm.
It is pity you cannot sit upon a cloud.

When I stood a clear mirror before you, you gazed into me and saw your image.
Then you said, “I love you.”
But in truth you loved yourself in me.

1 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Cloud sitting rocks.

Thursday, June 01, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home